Branson Area Shows, Attractions, and Shopping venues open for Thanksgiving Weekend
- Thanksgiving Day Cruise on the Landing Princess - noon & 3pm; Dinner cruise with traditional Thanksgiving menu
- Thanksgiving Day Brunch at Chateau on the Lake - phone 417-334-1161 for reservations
- Tanger Mall - Many stores opening at 10pm Thanksgiving Day and remaining open until 9pm Friday
- Branson Landing - Select stores open Thanksgiving Day - 11am - 5pm
- Thanksgiving Dinner and the Gobble Wobble 5K Run/Walk at Big Cedar
- Black Friday Blowout at Branson Landing - open 8am
- Shoppes at Branson Meadows - Select stores open 12am Friday, Nov 29
- Festival of Lights drive-through light display - open nightly through Dec 31
- Christmas on the Trail Chuckwagon Dinner Show - open Thanksgiving Day and Friday
- Trail of Lights drive-through light display - open nightly through Dec 31
- Silver Dollar City theme park - Old Time Christmas festival - open Thanksgiving day 4-10pm; Friday, Nov 29 open noon - 9:30 pm
For a schedule of Branson shows open Thanksgiving Day and the following weekend, visit ExploreBranson.com and use the "My Branson Vacation" tool.
For more information on Branson Area Events and Activities, visit the Area Information page at Cameron's Crag Bed and Breakfast.